cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hide or disable "Number of Changes request" page at EWA report.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

We didn't configure CHARM at our Solution Manager 7.1 .

When we generated EWA report for ECC6 system, there is a page showed the message below:-

"

0.0.1 Number of Changes

No data could be extracted because SAP Solution Manager - Change Diagnostics is not configured. This must be set up. For more information, see SAP Service Marketplace: http://service.sap.com/diagnostics -> Installation and Configuration"

Is there a way to hide this page in the EWA report?

Thanks.

Best Regards,

Chai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello Choon,

Please check and revert the status of step8 CONFIGURE AUTOMATICALLY for your ECC managed system.

in specific, check the status of database extractor setup under this step.

Regards,

Nag.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nag,

I canonly confirm the status by next week.

Right now I cannot access to the solman system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chai,

In EWA, the Number of Changes will cover the change Analysis of RCA. it is standard part in EWA.( not related to ChaRM)

In Change analysis, it will check the software maintenanace, parameter, Transport request, SAP notes and Miscellanous( for more details check the RCA document)

Did u completed the Basis configuration of solman system( step 2 and 5. completed with out any error), managed system configuration for particular EWA system ?

if not please complete and check the same.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Thanks. Previously I have completed the Basic Configuration Step 2 to 5. I will revisit this and check if anything wrong there.

Thanks for your advice

former_member118647
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The EWA report is not customizable as it is used to measure common areas that affect most customers.

Check if the Service Level Report (SLR) is applicable as that report can be customized.
http://service.sap.com/slr -> FAQs

What is the difference between SAP EarlyWatch Alert and Service Level
Reporting?

SAP EarlyWatch Alert (SAP EWA) is a standard reporting tool with predetermined contents, thresholds and periodicity. In contrast, Service Level Reporting comes with its own setup workbench and supports free customizing of all of these items. Beyond that, Service Level Reporting is able to collect statistics from additional data sources which are not accessed by SAP EWA, such as SAP CCMS or SAP Solution Manager BW.