cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goods receipt disabled for PO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Facing this issue frequently  in SRM.once the PO is created user trying to do goods receipt in SRM but found the goods receipt button disabled.

This happens in two cases.

1.PO for which GR already done partially

2.PO for which there is no trace of GR done.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

System would not allow you to post the follow on document unless it is sure that the original document is posted in the backend (ECC) system. There can be two possibilities if initial setup is correct.

1) The jobs which runs to get the status back into SRM is BBP_GET_STATUS_2 and then clean_reqreq_up, please run these jobs and check the history of SC/PO to verify the backend document number. Once it is done, try to do GRN on the PO. The button should be active.

2) Also, please check if there is any failed incoming IDOC in ECC for confirmation failure, the IDoc basic type is MBGMCR, you may need to check in SRM if there is any in process/errored confirmation, check the date when it went into error and then check the corresponding date IDOC in ECC. If you get it try to reprocess after resolving the error.

Note: Please don't forget to aware points as appropriate.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Thanks for your input.I just tried retransferring the PO from SRM to SAP R3 and found what the actual issue is.As you said backend data is not updated in PO hence crete receipt button was disabled.I got the solution now.

The other issue is Partially confirmed PO also has the create receipt button disabled.In this case the backend data is updated in PO but still the button is disabled.Please let me know if there is a way to sort this issue.

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Check if the user has ticked the last delivery flag on PO item while doing partial GRN earlier, if that is the case uncheck the flag and try to GRN.

Also, check the same points as mentioned earlier or check RZ20.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi ravi, I checked all these initially but nothing works
former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

On my previous replies, I have given the overview of GRN process and check points. There can be product issue as well. I suggest you to look for the SAP notes or raise it with SAP if non of the above check works.

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

former_member228602
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Swati,

Firstly what is the scenario employed(Classic or ECS)? Also could you tell me on what release of SRM are you on?

I also have a if are you referring to GR checkbox in PO or something else?

Thanks and Regards,

Veera

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Veera,

I am working in ECS scenario 7.0 version..

My issue is in POWL when user is trying to do GR for PO,the GR buttion is diabled

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Swathi,

Can you check for the check box "No further confirmation" is not selected in PO or check the PO history for open quantities.

Best Regards,

Anil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anil,

Its not checked.

laurent_burtaire
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Swathi,

are you talking about POWL action buttons?

If yes, debug ENABLE_BUTTONS method from /SAPSRM/CL_CLL_POWL_A_BO_PO class.

Regards.

Laurent.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Laurent,

I am not the technical person for editing the programs.

This issue is not common for all POs in POWL.Only in some cases it happens hence can you please guide me if this would work so that i can contact the ABAPer.

Thanks

Swathi

former_member216093
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Swati,

1) Check the transaction RZ20 and follow:

SAP EnterpriseBuyer Monitors > Confirmation and expand the node.

To check the alerts, highlight the node and "open alerts". This will give you idea if there are any failed confirmations.

Regards,

Ravi

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you check, weather WF is completed & document is released.

Regards,