Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Fiori Timesheet Approval Error

ginwene_rueda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are currently on the process of configuring Fiori Timesheet Standard Application.

We followed the steps below:

1. Install Gateway Server Components[Done]

2. Enable the SRA010_TIMESHEET_APPROVAL SICF Services for the Gateway [Done]

3. Enable the UI5_HCM_TSA SICF Services for UI5 [Done]

4. And since this is a standard timesheet configuration, we didnt implement BAdI SRA010_BADI_TIMESHEET_APV

The employee side or requester side of timesheet is working, and we are able to see the data from the backend.

But if you check the front-end for timesheet under the approver we can't retrieve the timesheet entries.

The timesheet tile also can't retrieve the timesheet count:

Thanks in advance!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ginwene_rueda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I'm closing this discussion and found the solution with the help from the link below:

https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/sno/ui_entry/entry.htm?param=69765F6D6F6465...

The "RAISE EXCEPTION" was due to the missing customizing for screen areas CTD and CTS. View V_PT_FIELD_SEL is meant to hold the relevant information. You can check cluster (SM34) C_PT_FIELD_SELECTION, screen area CTD and CTS.

Thanks

masa_139
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Ginwene,

It is http500 error.

Go to the transaction /IWFND/ERROR_LOG, select entry, error context -> call stack.

Set external break point in the related method and debug.

Regards,

Masa

SAP Rapid Innovation Group - RIG

ginwene_rueda
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Masa,

Thank you for taking interest in my inquiry.

I have further investigated the issue, and it seems it was pertaining to a RFC Trusted Connection:

According to the long text recommendation the error is related to SAP Note 128447.

We also tried to change the RFC connection to trusted:

and our BASIS team confirmed that they already added the necessary profile to our account, but the problem still persists.