cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One year MS or MIS or MBA degree in SAP UA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SCN,

I need some clarification in knowing about an one year MS/MIS/MBA degree on SAP BI/BOBJ/HANA in particular in SAP university alliances across the world. I have 5+ years of IT experience in which I have worked for 3.8 years as an SAP BI Consultant and 1.5 years on MS SQL Server.

Now I would like to go for higher studies which should be a combination of management and SAP Technical. I am looking for Top 30 Universities across the globe which would offer me MS/MIS/MBA in SAP BI/BOBJ/HANA. Do we have any such programs in UK, AUS and US? If yes, please brief me the details.

Quick response is appreciated..

Thanks in Advance!!

Regards,

Lokesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

please find the link

http://www.thebestschools.org/blog/2013/05/28/50-community-colleges-united-states/

With GMAT and TOEFL or GRE as good scores to attend in to  UAP .

Regards,

Srikanth

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Cincinnati University has SAP ERP course in their MIS program.

Please check their website.

Thanks,

Onkar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks a ton for your quick and appreciable reply..

I have checked all the suggested univ. but couldn't find any details related to one year MS program on SAP Technical stuff and moreover the fee details are not exact.

Could you/someone plz give some more details on MS programs.

BR,

Lokesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lokesh,

We can shrink the MS course to one year based on the syllabus if you are able to clear all the papers in one year.But it again depends on universities.

-Pradeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could someone please provide details or whatever they know about the topic above asked ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz check out these univ..

University of Southern California

California State University Chico

Georgia Southern University

University of Texas Dallas

University of Arkansas

Central Michigan University

Cheers

Pradeep