cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Processing exception during a "Render" operation - Error importing Data into PDF

former_member198445
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello experts,

We recently upgraded to EHP6 from EHP4.

We have a few SAP interactive forms in ZCI layout and XML schema interface, two of which are almost identical.

After the upgrade, while clicking on the 'Submit to SAP' button in one of the forms, the following error occurs:

Processing exception during a "Render" operation.#Request start time: Mon Sep 30 10:09:01 AST 2013#com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ProcessingException:
Error importing Data into PDF - PDF Exception: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: org.x

com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Error importing Data into PDF - PDF Exception: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException: org.xml.sax.SAXParseException:
The element type "text" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</tex

The other form too has the same functions but it works fine.

Another weird occurence is that on click of a value help the first time, data is retrieved successfully. But on a second click , the aforementioned error occurs.

I have followed every step mentioned in note 999998. Also, I have searched the forum for a similar issue but to no avail.

Has anyone faced a similar peculiar issue? Does anyone know what might have gone wrog after the upgrade?

Regards,

Amith

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member198445
Participant
0 Kudos

We scrapped the form and developed the UI using WebDynpro..

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

Ask your basis team to Update the patch below:

Patch IDIssues fixedReference numberPrerequisites and comments
1014-008

When moving an activity in a process and re-deploying the application, the following error is returned

• org.xml.sax.SAXParseException: The element type "sup:property" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</sup:property>".
3568732This patch needs to be installed along with the 10.0.4-WKB-1017-005 patch

---

Naveen

former_member198445
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for you response Naveen..

This seems like a Livecycle Designer patch and looks relevant to my issue. Should this be applied by Basis ? Or is this a patch on the client installation of Livecycle Designer?

Thanks in advance,

Amith

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Correct...This is a Livecycle Designer patch and this should be applied by Basis.

---

Naveen

former_member198445
Participant
0 Kudos

Sorry Naveen,

I still am a little confused regarding this solution..

Isn't the lifecycle designer a client system installation? How would SAP Basis be responsible to apply this?

Can you please elaborate a little more?

Cheers, Amith

navip
Active Participant
0 Kudos

ADLC is not client system Installation, the patches which are updated in the dev. system will be reflecting on the client system also.

Only Basis team will be able to Update the patches.

Hope am clear.

---

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

This patch has not solved the issue..

All forms that are called from this particular web dynpro ( I created a test form that uses the same interface and hence, same context) are dumping with this error.

Any other idea?

Regards,

Amith