Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Final price of the Sales Order calculation on payment term

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Out Business requirement  as follows.

1) one ZNAP pricing condition will be maintained by the monthly wise by business for pricing. this is a  statistical condition only checking at sales order level only. this condition will check with Final price of the Sales order.

Now the requirement is

1) based on payment term of the Sales Order. plus if its a credit payment if the its CASH payment. these deduction should be added to ZNAP condition, and same will calculate with Final price, while creating Sales order.

For Example:

ZANP condition maintained  1000 USD.

while creating the SO:

If the payment term of the customer: PT30, ( it means payment with be in 30 days of the bill creation date)

system should do the below calculations

1) Scenario

Sales Order: Final price :                                       1500  USD( maintained by the Sales User while creating the SO)

ZNAP price                      :                                    1000  USD

according payment term 30 days                            20 USD ( as per table maintenance for calculation of the payment term.)

Calcuation:                                                          1000+20= 1020 (approximate need to add as interest rate)

Then final it should display final price 1500-1020= 480 USD.

2) Scenario:

If the payment term Cash:

ZNAP                                                            : 1000 - 20= 980 ( approximately and deduct, from the condition due to cash payment its like discount)

calucalte"                                                       1500-980= 520 difference

this purely internal pricing calculation with final price...

pl let me know how to get this in the pricing. and payment could be 30 days, 45 days 60 days etc.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mahendra_jani3
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi M Sham,

I believe your requirement can not be met with Standard pricing and you will have to create Routines for getting this result.

From scenario I believe you will be doing below points:

• You should Create Z-Table with Payment Term and respective rates against those payment Term.
  • You should create a statistical condition type(Ex. ZNP1) and create Calculation Type routine with Logic to get KOMK-ZTERM field and derive value from Z-Table and update XKWERT field.
  • Calculate addition of ZNAP and ZNP1 (With +ve or -ve Signs)
  • And then again make deduction of derived value from Finale Value.

Do let me know if I have misunderstood your question.

Regards,

MJ.

Answers (0)