SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Company code requires a jurisdiction code Message no. >3067

former_member193025
Participant
0 Kudos

Hullo,

While creating contract account i m getting the error like (

Company code XXXX requires a jurisdiction code

Message no. >3067) so please tell me how to overcome it.

Thanks in advance,

Cherry.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Check the business partner details and confirm the address.  The jurisdiction code is maintained there and copied into the contract account.  You would either enter it directly or let address determination populate the value.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Check the business partner details and confirm the address.  The jurisdiction code is maintained there and copied into the contract account.  You would either enter it directly or let address determination populate the value.

0 Kudos

Hi William,

yup you are right when i created BP i mention address so when i am trying to create contract account i am facing this above issue and jurisdiction is not reflecting in jurisdiction field so suggest me how to overcome it.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

Cherry.

0 Kudos

Hi Cherry,

I guess u didn't mention the Juridiction code in the BP address, and also Check the Juridiction code according to country and Company code in your config. Will resolve Your issue.

Regards,

AnUrAg

0 Kudos

Hi Cherry,

When posting a document or calculating prices, you use jurisdiction codes in combination with tax codes to calculate tax amounts. Moreover, the jurisdiction code determines how the tax amount is divided among the different tax authorities.

Jurisdiction codes are defined for key master records. For sales transactions, the jurisdiction code is determined based on indicators on the customer and material. For purchasing transactions, the jurisdiction code is determined based on indicators on the material for simple tax scenarios.

so please check the master data.

Thanks and Regards,

Binoj M D

former_member193025
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks to all my error solved.

Thanks a lot once again to all of you.

regards,

cherry.