cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Serial Number Status ESTO and ECUS

Former Member

Hi,

I have created a return sales orders with material having serial number profile and its updating me ESTO once I finish PGR in VL02N trxn, where as same material with different serial number for other user id it's updating as ECUS. Is that due to some authorization issue for serial number status updates?

Please advice me on this..

With my user ID below are the transactions execute

VA01-- Material A & qty 1 &serial number as A100

VL01N- for the above return sales order PGR is done,

In IQ03 Material A plus Serial Number A100 updated as ESTO (Which is right as per SAP)

With other user ID below are the transactions execute

VA01-- Material A & qty 1 &serial number as B100

In IQ03 Material A plus Serial Number B100 updated as ECUS (I don't know what to comment 🙂 )

Do I need to trace my user id & other user ID in STAD? or do we need to make any configu change or do we need to change any user profile? or do we provide any additional authorizations to other user id?

Regards

Nandish

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please let me know ,with your user id and with another user id ,what you have done exactly.

Statuses of serails numbers with materials like below if you check in IQ08 .

AVLB-available

ECUS-at customer site

ESTO-material at stores

EDEL-assigned in delivery note

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  Naren,

I have created return sale order as like below SAP Standard Transaction, (Please share me if you any special transaction to create return sale order in SAP).

VA01-- Material A & qty 1 &serial number as A100

As per your instruction I have checked the status of the serial in IQ08 still for my user Id appears as ESTO and my colleague user ID as ECUS.

It would be great that if you read my question thourly or else you can comment that your question itself is wrong in case if you failed to update the answer.

Regards

Nandish

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

I really donno why it is happening .Tell me on me thing ,have you created same scenario with your user id and your colleague user id ?

Note: If possible ,please share some screen shots of this problem to understand.

Thanks,

Naren

former_member186385
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Nandish,

Please check in IQ03 --> history of the serial number

ESTO status will be updated for movement type 653, 501 and 561 , since your PGR will be updated for 653 movement type ESTO might have updated

ECUS status will be updated for movement type 601, out bound delivery ( specifically for Goods issue)

you can compare with the history of both serial numbers

Nothing has to do with user authorization in this case

regards,

santosh

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

To me it does not look like issue related to authorizations. For the other user ID, check the serial number assignment in the regular order + delivery and then check again the return sales order + delivery.

Just to make things clear, can you provide the screen shots of both original delivery and return delivery with serial number assignment?

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva,

When I create return sale order for Material A & it updates the status as ESTO, if my colleague user ID tried use the same material and creates the status as ECUS. If you dnt mind I cant share the screen pls do not mind.

Regards

Nandish