cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request for Change Scope Assignment Block - Auto-populate for Component not happening

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am in the midst of configuring a Request for Change and is currently in the step of selecting the "Change Category" type under Request for Change Scope Assignment Block.

Maintenance project and task list has been created successfully in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN.

After selecting Normal Change under Change Category column, the System, Client and Component column shoud be auto-populated, but it is not happening.

Under the Details Assignment Block for Project, I have already assigned it accordingly.

This is a standalone solman 7.1 system with the following clients created to simulate the actual landscape.

100 - DEV

200 - SIT

300 - QAS

400 - PRD

558 - ChaRM client

Any one got any idea on this? appreciate some pointers.

thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue has been solved by updating the iBase entries.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ferris,

whether the issue is with sort string entrie in ib52 ?

Please provide the solution to solve the issue.

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

I did the following:

-Execute transaction IB_GEN and select the required system to update. SLG1 will show the job results but we had an error.

-start transaction COMC_MATERIALID_ALL and select "change groups".

Mark the object ALM_OBJ_7001 (it will be displayed blue) and set the

flag at "LMDB". Then press the button "Element/Group".

-Re-execute transaction IB_GEN and select the required system to update. SLG1 will show the job results as successful.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ferris,

Thanks for info.

This above step is cover in Basic configuration step:5(automatic configuration) -> Create IBase Components for LMDB Systems

1741109 - ITSM 7.1 - Generation of IBase Components is not working

Rg,

Karthik

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

What is the version of  SP level in solman system?

Normally it will work form SP05.

If you have used Multilple Landscape selection in the single project, then select the ibase in Component column.

http://scn.sap.com/community/it-management/alm/solution-manager/blog/2012/08/13/sp05-new-feature-in-...

Note 1718568 - Issues with the Scope
assignment block : Request for Change

Rg,

Karthik

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karthik,

Its SolMan 7.1 SP07. I have just a single solution manager with multiple clients (100, 200, 300, 400) setup as the environment. Client roles are set accordingly also.

SAP Note 1718568 has been fully implemented but the fields are not automatically populated...

Regards