Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhance/modify the rfx comparison component

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have to enhance the rfx response comparison screen with the addition of a button which will call the comparative chart.Now when I was looking into the component I was not able to find the way to add a button.The component which I was looking in was /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_BEV_RFQ , please correct me if I am wrong.Also I have attached the screenshot.Now the requirement is , when client clicks on response comparison button -> compare all -> the desired screen where I have to add a button just next to the link(Download Response Comparison).As the smartform was too big to design.So was trying to enhance the excel which is generated through this link.Can someone tell me how to process this.How can we change the excel by adding few more columns or how to add a button and call my own excel/smartform .I have searched a lot but I am getting solutions to added on toolbar but how to added just above the comparison table.

I have also seen a similar thread but couldn't able to find the correct solution Bidding - Response Comparison Download | SCN

Also I seen the note 734060. There also I couldn't able to understand how to enhance the excel.

We are working on SRM 7.0 ehp2.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Check there will be feeder class associated with this compoenent which populate the button(In Method) and perform the corresponding action(In Method).

I have done this long back, but currently I don't have SRM system to check and share you details.

Regards,

Shaik Farooq

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello farooq basha,

Can you tell me where to check for feeder class.Here is the screen which I need to enhance.I have to add a button just next to generate pdf button.Can you tell me the process as it would be a great help.Also can let me know the component through which I can proceed.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this class.

/SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_MAP_IDENT_BEV

Regards,

Shaik Farooq

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello farooq basha,

I am not getting as I don't have much idea into oops.Can you tell me the process to add a button where I showed you in my previous screenshot.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Place of  'MAP' and 'IDENT' has changed place.

Unless I can see the system, I can't provide you the Logic. Please check the methods in the class, how they are populating the button. Check the same for the after action perform to populate the chart.

Regards,

Shaik Farooq

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi farooq basha,

Could be able to provide me some screenshots.

Thanks

Gaurav

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

To provide screen required SRM system which is not available with me in current project.

Put the break-point in method and run the application it will stop there, check how it is population button. Then you will have fair idea and populate the same.

Thanks

Farooq

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks for you help and you guidance.  I found  the exact component /SAPSRM/WDC_AODC_BEV_CMP  .Under this I checked the exact view BID_COMPARISON.Under that I enhanced the view by adding new button to the view and then activated it.Also created an action for that button where in method I wrote the code for calling my smartform.

Now when I am activating the the component after that I checked the particular view then I am not able to see my button but when I click on my enhancement name under that I am able to see my zbutton. Do I need to transport first or do I have to place my enhancement view into any particular Window.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Not required to transport if you are checking in same server which has mapped to portal.

Development R/3 - Development Portal

Try to close the portal and reopen with user and checck.

Thanks

Farooq 

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello farooq basha,

I am facing one more issue as when I click on generate PDF button.Its showing blank.I don't know why.Am I missing something.ADS is also configured.Then why it is showing blank.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Generate PDF will call either PDF form or Smartform, plz check in the existing system FORM is available or not else check with functional consultant whether any assignment required in SPRO -> SRM level need to assign FORM.

Thanks

Farooq

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello farooq basha,

Is there any note in which I can see.Or any configuration settings which has to be maintained.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

farooq_basha
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Is it custom smartform u r calling, if so then implement the BADI (CHECK  badi BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF ) and pass the custom smartform.

If it is standard smartform, then put break-point here and check which smartform you are calling.

For your reference - Check this link may be useful.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3238782

Plz share error screen

Regards,

Shaik Farooq

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I am also facing the same issue. while clicking the Generate PDF not working anything it shows the blank pdf form.. if you have solved the issue could you share the inputs.

Thanks & Regards,

Brahmaji