cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Refresh of View

0 Kudos

Hi everybody!

I have following problem. I have implemented within a view an interface in a private class. The Interface implements some event handling.

After a special event happens I want to fire a plug. The plug works without any problems in the methods of the view. If I call the plug within the inner class nothing happens.

Do I have to make a refresh or repaint? If yes how can I force the system to make one.

Thanks for your help.

Markus

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

I implemented the same kind of scenario in my component. I didn't face any such problem.

1. Created the interface in the "src/packages"

package com.sap.sample;

public interface FirePlugInterface {

public void firePlug();

}

2. Created a private inner class in the view.

3. Implemented the fire plug in the method.

private class FirePlugClass implements FirePlugInterface{

public void firePlug(){

wdThis.wdFirePlugOUT_SampleViewSetView();

}

}

You don't have to refresh the view.

Regards,

Santhosh.C

0 Kudos

Hi,

If all yu require is to refresh your view then you can do a

if(<condition true>){

view.resetView();

}

I don't if it would help your cause.

Do send in your feedback.

Regards

Shyam

0 Kudos

Hi!

I try to explain my problem closer.I am trying to implement a login to Lostus notes sametime. For this I am working with the Developer Toolkit. So I build up a view with the login data. After clicking the logon button the system tries to login to Sametime. This works fine and I can see that I am logged into to the Sametime. After a successfull login I get a message back. For this I implemented a inner class. This inner class implements the LoginListener. When I debug I can see that the login is successfull. After this I fire the Outpund plug to the View SuccessfullLoggedIn. But nothing happens. When I click a second time on the Login Button the screen the screen refreshes and I see the correct view. So this is why I think it could be a refresh problem.

I already tried different scenarios but nothing really worked. The <i>wdContext.getContext().reset();</i> doesn't work.

Bye Markus

Message was edited by: Markus Singer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus,

Try the following workaround:

1. Place Timer control with 1 second delay (allowed minimum) on view. Timer is initially disabled.

2. After the login is successful fire the plug and enable timer.

3. When timer action fired, new content is available

Regards,

Santhosh.C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am not sure about what you mean by special event.. etc, however, to refresh a view you need to use

wdContext.getContext().reset();

It drops all dynamic nodes / attributes created. Also it invalidates node content (you can use wdContext.getContext().reset(false) to preserve existing data)

(True)value is by default one

Hope this helps

sathyanarayanan