Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Result Anaysis Key in Sales Order

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I need your help. I need to Make the Result Anaysis Key in Sales Order----> Account Assignment Tab not empty and the Sales Order will not Save if the Field Data is Missing. I tried to make it via Incompletion Log for Item Category but the Problem is That some Items My not have this Field available ( For Example for Project ). Could you please help me how to proceed????

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

mohammed_fathelbab
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your reply. This is the Field which I am talking about ( VBAP-ABGRS ). For Example if I used an item Category for Service ( for Example XSER ) and make the Sales Order as Cost Carrying object then this field will be appeared and hence i need it to be required and not be empty. however, if i used the Service to be assigned to WBS and make the Project to be Cost Carrying Object then this field will not appeared and hence i will not check for it. the Problem is that if i have applied the Incompletion log for XSER then the system will check for it in the two cases and here is the problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your checking can be done in USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE, program MV45AFZZ. Ask for the help of an abaper for the coding.

Regards,

JM

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you are asking about the Costing Sheet & Overhead Key in Account Assignment Data relevant for cost accounting.This is based on the Requirement Type under Procurement Tab.

Also provide your business scenario to make us understand the process and help to make it mandatory may be in a different way by standard configuration instead of going to customization.

Thanks,

Suman$

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please let me know about your scenario / business requirement on this field .Why you need this field in sales order ?

Thanks

Narem

siva_vasireddy2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

confirm which Field you are trying to Access

you can also try through Transaction Varinat- SHD0

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mohammed,

Which field are you talking about exactly?

When an incompletion log is assigned to an item category, then that field is mandatory for all items with that item category.

A way could be to have different item categories - one for projects etc. where this field should not be mandatory and the other for those for which this field should be mandatory.

If this is not possible then probably you would have to go for some enhacement (coding) in a userexit, at sales order level.