cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

com.adobe.Processin(200101)

0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have configured Abobe for our environemnt as per sapnote however when executing the program FP_TEST_00 we get the error "ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.Processin(200101)"

Result of program "FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE" without check 6887 bytes transferred

Result of program "FP_CHECK_DESTINATION_SERVICE" without check

SYSTEM ERROR: ADS: com.adobe.ProcessingException: com.adobe.ProcessingException: Problem accessing data from Destination: dest:FP_ICF_DATA_ECQ//sap/bc/fp/form/layout/FP_FORM_SECURITY_TEST.XDP?fp-language=DE(200,101).

We've created the HTTP connection on Portal FP_ICF_DATA_ECQ which results "Ping not successful! Received HTTP response 404" (which i believe is fine).

We've created the ABAP conneciton ADS which results in "405 method not allowed" (this same message works with adobe on one server but fails on this).

Credentials have been deployed on server and added as ReaderRights on Portal.

Roles and authorizations have been granted as per SAP (ADSCALLER and Administrator for ADSUSER on Portal) and (

SAP_BC_FP_ICF

SAP_BC_FPADS_ICF

SAP_BC_JSF_COMMUNICATION

SAP_S_RFCACL

SAP_ALL, SAP_NEW, for user ADS_AGENT).

Please advice where is the issue.

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check this link. I believe it describes exactly same situation.

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-45335

Cheers, Mika

0 Kudos

Dear Mika,

Thanks for your response. The authorizations are already the same as mentioned, however I regenerated the roles again with all green statuses. Still facing the issue.

Regards,