SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use event 0716 and 0717 to print a security deposit request letter after creating it? What are the para meters to be passed and how this is processed in SAP?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I want to understand that when we change security deposit and generate a letter what happens in the background. I have a requirement to generate a security deposit letter at the time of creation of security deposit. Please help me how can you use the event 0716 to generate this correspondence.

Thanks and Regards

3 REPLIES 3

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rimi,

You have to configure the Correspondence type 0012 for generating a Security Deposit Letter.

This correspondence type in turn triggers event 716 and 717.

So, you need to first go into the following configuration and check whether the standard Form Class is assigned against the Cotyp 0012.

SPRO-->Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Basic Functions-->Correspondence-->Define Standard Form Classes for Correspondence

Once done, assign a application form against the Cotyp 0012 in the following Configuration-

SPRO-->Financial Accounting-->Contract Accounts Receivable and Payable-->Basic Functions-->Correspondence-->Define Application Forms for Correspondence

Once you have assigned a application form, then create a Security deposit through FPSEC1.

On pressing Save, you will find an entry in DFKKCOH table against COTYP 0012.

Now run, FPCOPARA with COTYP 0012 to check whether the Security Deposit letter is getting generated or not.

Hope it helps...

Thanks,

Amlan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have maintained the appropriate configurations but now on creating SD there is no entry in the DFKKCOH table. Do i need to customize any event or i should make an entry automatically? I want to generate the letter using FPCOPARA.

0 Kudos

Assuming you have done the configuration correctly, once you are in the process of creating the Security Deposit through T.code FPSEC1, go to Environment----> Form Print or press ALT+V.

Once you have created the Save button, a pop-up will come asking you for printing the Security Deposit request.

If you select the "Create Print request" option, it saves the request in DFKKCOH table against COTYP 0012.

You can then run FPCOPARA to pick this record up for printing.

Hope it clarifies...

Cheers,

Amlan