SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to display Fund Center automatically based on Cost Center Selection in F-02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

How to display Fund Center automatically based on the Cost Center selection in F-02 trasaction

In FMDERIVE maintained Derivation for Cost Center and Fund Center, but it is not showing FC based on the CC selection, where as in Trace I am to see the FC and CC

Our master FM mapping is Fund Center = Cost Center

Regards,

Upendar Singh

6 REPLIES 6

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't understand the problem... Fund centre is visible in a standard coding block (under 'More' button on item level).

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check the report FMDERIVATIONANALYSIS whether cost object is assigned with fund center or not.

Regards

Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Did you activate the FM commitment / actual derivation and update?

Spro -> Public sector management -> Funds management -> Actual and commitment update -> Activate / deactivate funds management -> both boxes need to be checked.

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry for my late reply due to I am out off office for last couple of days

@Eli,

For example, in F-02 if select Cost Centre in More tab.. can default Fund Centre autometically based on the FMDERIVE (Cost Centre = Fund Centre )

Note: for every transaction postings in FI we are selecting Fund, FC and CI manually in more tab.

@Minghong,

The said configurations is alredy there.

Regards,

Upendar Singh

0 Kudos

Hi,

If you select it manually, then you FMDERIVE rule simply does not work. Set a trace in FMDERIVE and enter your document: you will see why the rule is not activated.

Regards,

Eli

0 Kudos

Dear Eli,

Many thanks for your reply

Regards,

Upendar Singh