Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

enhance rfx comparison screen

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

I have to enhance the rfx response comparison screen with the addition of a button which will call the comparative chart.Now when I was looking into the component I was not able to find the way to add a button.The component which I was looking in was /SAPSRM/WDCC_FPM_BEV_RFQ , please correct me if I am wrong.Also I have attached the screenshot.Now the requirement is , when client clicks on response comparison button -> compare all -> the desired screen where I have to add a button just next to the link(Download Response Comparison).As the smartform was too big to design.So was trying to enhance the excel which is generated through this link.Can someone tell me how to process this.How can we change the excel by adding few more columns or how to add a button and call my own excel/smartform .I have searched a lot but I am getting solutions to added on toolbar but how to added just above the comparison table.

I have also seen a similar thread but couldn't able to find the correct solution Bidding - Response Comparison Download | SCN

Also I seen the note 734060. There also I couldn't able to understand how to enhance the excel.

We are working on SRM 7.0 ehp2.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello All,

I solved by enhancing /SAPSRM/CL_CH_WD_DODM_BEV_A  this component and added a button on screen and called by smartform form there.

Thanks

Gaurav

Answers (0)