SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Post processing error

former_member266656
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

When I post payment for 33 items through check lot for one item (one customer) it goes for Post processing with status 02 (Clarifictn case being processed by other user). When I try to clarify it throws an error like "Internal error: Function module FKK_INTEREST_ITEMS_CLEAR" also saying contract account or business partner is locked by another user. I have checked the same. Pls suggest possible reasons for error.

Regards

Girish Bahuguna

3 REPLIES 3

ricky_shaw
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are getting the message "contract account or business partner is locked by another user" it means that you/someone might have opened it in change mode in other session.

You need to verify that.

AmlanBanerjee
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Girish,

Can you check whether the customer against which you are performing the post-processing has some other items in the payment CWL as well or not which are being processed by some User.

Thanks,

Amlan

0 Kudos

Hi Amlan,

Sorry for late reply, I have checked there is no other items in payment CWL. The error still persist. Since the error could not be resolved I want to lock this entire lot and create a fresh lot for all 33 items. The locking should ensure that this lot can not be used later by any other user. Pls suggest how can it be locked without being used by anyone later.

Regards

Girish Bahuguna