cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PDF invoicing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can we directly create a PDF-File from our SAP Invoices. All the invoices need to be converted to pdf files and stored in the system. Also, where are these files stored in the system.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

hi Bala;

To generate a PDF format of an Invoice we need to write customised programs to get this done. Once we generate the files they can be viewed in SOST t.Code. This will hold the data of the emails that have been sent and the details thereof.

Regards,

Mani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mani,

Can you elaborate on this program. Even I have the need of converting the invoice to PDF!

Await reply.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balasubramanian,

Your requirement is stated below:

A. Put the invoice no. in T-code VF02, press the issue for print command then press print option box and take out tick symbol from the print immediately box and execute.click print icon which will create spool request no. and it can be viewed by indicating T-code SP02 in the command field.

B. Access T-code SE 38, put the programme RSTXPDFT4 then execute which will take you to the screen where you can indicate the spool request no. obtained as above and execute. This will prompt you to save as PDF file which you can save it to a folder in My documents / Desktop etc.Even you can send this file as attachment to the customer via e-mail.

Rajib

dicksonjyl
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I think your answer makes sense.