cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Determining a sequential Destination Location for OTR

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm integrating a SO from ECC to TM for a specific customer... and instead to define the ship-to party as the Destination Location to the system is assigning a sequential number.

This customer have been loaded as a location and BP.

Any suggestion?

Thank you

Eduardo Chagas

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member368098
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hello,

I assume the sequential number which you are mentioning is a one time location number.

Did you maintain the delivery adress in the ERP sales document ?

Please check the eSOA message (XML) if an adress has been transferred in addition to the Ship To location identifier.

Best regards,

Uwe Schweig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Uwe!

No. It is not a one time customer. The customer have been added on TM as a customer BP and as a location. The SO tranferred contain the full address.

The only thing that is different is.... I have the customer code "10035801" on sales order and my location have been transferred via CIF as "0010035801". But in the location I have assigned the BP "10035801"

Any other idea?

Thank you

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

I didnt understand your problem...what is the error?

Regards, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcelo

I tried to upload an image before but it doesn't work. Let me try again...

When I transfer a SO.. instead to assign the location "0010035801" it have been assigned to a sequential location (33, 34, 35...)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

It seems like the system is trying to reach new locations for each transfer. As far as I know this is the system behaviuor for one time location scenario. Check if this is set in your environment under SAP Transportation Management->Basic Functions->Define General Settings for SAP TM.

Rgs, Marcelo Lauria

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Marcelo

I did the config as you suggested. Now instead to create a new location the system assigned the first sequential location created for this customer. I deleted all sequential location and created a new SO. The system created a new location (35) instead to use the location "0010035801".

Any other suggestion?

tks

Eduardo Chagas

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found the reason. PO box comming within the SO is different than the PO box I have within the location! 😮

thank you guys!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Eduardo,

Turn off the one time location scenario is my suggestion!

Rgs, Marcelo Lauria

Answers (0)