Did you mean: 

Flow de SD

Former Member
0 Kudos

That order flow of sales:

QUOTATION (VA21)

Creating ORDER (VA01)

Creation of Shipping - (VL02, VL01)

Where VA01 was created with reference to VA21.

Doubt, the table fields and VBUK VBUP (GBSTA, BEAST, LFSTA, LFGSA, WBSTA, FKSTA, FKSAA, ABSTA .........) regarding quotation VA21 should be as "C"

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

VOV7 changed as shown below, however the error remains.

The amounts of VA01 and VA21 are equal.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please try Completion rule with C or E in VOV7 .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

VOV7 with "C" also does not work.

VOV7 with "E" does not allow including the amount VA21.

VOV7 with "D" generates error VBBE ATP duplicity, I think this option would be correct, because I need to book material in VA21.

It is possible to create VA21 with material reservation and then create VA01 as a reference and NOT to further validate ATP.

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

D- is used for Contact not for quotation.Tell me one thing,you want status of quotation as completed right .Let me know ,Yes or no on this.

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes you need the quote is completed., See the scenario I need;

I need help, I'm working on a project that requires the following scenario; need to create a Quotation (VA21) or contract (VA41) whatever the type, I need this book your materials by ATP, until now there have problems, the problem is that I need QUOTATION CONTRACT or turn into Sales Order (VA01), following the flow of SD, or re QUOTATION CONTRACT, however this ORDER SALES NO can book the material ATP again because the reservation has been made ??in the quotation or contract.

Problems: I can not create another type of request, I can not create another type of item.

This work is to create a single sales order or quotation for various Contract for the same client, example, (a customer spends several requests throughout the day, creating several quotations or contract, at a certain time I run a program that will catch Z those quotes and turn into (01) A sales order).

The problem is that the material is already booked at asking and when I create SHIPPING in VL01N, the system is making another booking for the same material, creating two records in the table VBBE.

Its help me with this problem?

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please have a look into below attached image FYI.

If you put C as completion rule then you can not create order based on that quotation once you have already created sales order with ref of that quotation.

The problem is that the material is already booked at asking and when I create SHIPPING in VL01N, the system is making another booking for the same material, creating two records in the table VBBE.

Could you please let me know in detail on this statement ( with screen shots or else example ) .

Thanks,

Naren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exact, the flow in the figure that you sent is what I need.

Our necessity is make a stock reservation in VA41 table.

In this case, the register in VBBE table should be the document of VA41 table, and, after replaced by VA41 document, which will be replaced by shipment document from VL01N table.

Can I send you my email settings VOV4, VOV5, VOV6, VOV7, VOV8 and VTAA??

Or if you prefer, send me your customization in the transactions listed above.

Message was edited by: Rafael Santos Araújo

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rafael,

What is the qty in the quotation?

What is the qty in the sales order?

In VOV7, what is the completion rule for quotation item category?

Former Member
0 Kudos

The amounts of VA01 and VA21 are equal.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Santos,

Goto Spro-->sales and distribution-->sales-->sales documents-->sales document item--> maintian item catagory--> completion role(A means item is first referenced,

B means item is complete with reference to fully qty to subsequent document)

we need check and confirm, If you need any onformation Please let me know

Hope: this is help you

Regards

murali krishna

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Narendra is correct, check the completion rule in VOV7, you might have it set to blank.

cheers

Sidi

former_member184065
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear,

Please check Completion Rule in VOV7 .

Tshanks,

Naren