cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netwever Component installation architecture

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Netwever Experts,

I am in a situation where I have to setup netweaver Lab. The ultimate output is to design a scenario where the data can up uploaded into R/3 using EP through XI. That means the scenario where i can use netwever components.

Keeping the output in mind, I have installed webAs as central domain installation. I have successfully installed WebAs, Abap and Java addin for Abap.

I have also installed EP, which is a standalone installation, the webas java installed as standalone installation. Now I need to install XI.

But I just confused whether, I should have directly installed EP keeping it is as a domain installation. The similar situation is in XI. I am in huge confusion.

My desired installation is where I should have one webAs(Abap+java) server acting as a webserver, All other component installation like EP, XI, solution manager should be linked to these webAs server.

Is these architecture is making sense???

Also I request all experts to help in givig the standard or other architecute where, I can use all the components for demonstration my scenario...

Please correct me if I am wrong.

with regards,

kailashj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Even on the same system you can configure ABAP, JAVA, EP & XI can perform the tasks which you want to.

Other configurations are also possible.

You can later configure your system such that you can upload the data from EP and using the intergration tool XI you transfer it you R/3.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Sumit Jain

**Reward with points if useful.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumit,

Thanks for replyn this post...

I understand your point. We also do have the solution Manager. Where can i have this. Also BW,MDM and MI. Wether these require different machine or can have in the same location in the same domain. Please explain the detail senario how can i achieve setting up of complete netweaver scenario.....

Pardon me if my question is not making sense..

best regards,

kailashj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Still waiting for you guys help!!!!!

with best regards

kailashj