cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SLOAR01 - Error in graphical display

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ALL,

In transaction SOLAR01 (Business Blueprint), when I select a business process from the busines blueprint structure and click on tab "Graphic", there is an error in HTML and the page cannot be displayed. I specified IGS_RFC_DEST as the RFC destination, choose T (for TCP/IP) as the connection type and created a description.

On the Technical Settings tab page I entered the program ID IGS.xxx.xxx.xxx (the abbreviation IGS, followed by the IP address of the IGS server).

Can anyone tell me step by step if there is any other procedure to change settings such that we can view the graphical display when we click on tab "Graphic" for any business process in SOLAR01.

Appreciate your help.

Thanks

Vom

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

Just clarify me, are you getting the images in DSWP, if no then check the services and the graphical user in solman.

if yes then we need to investigate

Pls revert back

Regards

Naveen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have done all settings you have specified but i keep on having the same problem. SolMan doesn't display the graphic but the following network error message:

-

Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname)

Your requested host "solmanxxx.xxxx.lcl" could not be resolved by DNS.

For assistance, contact your network support team.

-

Does anyone tell me more about how to solve it? What further settings I have to do?

Thanks,

Andrea

Edited by: Andrea Natali on Feb 23, 2009 10:25 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jens,

Can you please mention the what entry I will keep in \etc\hosts file, am facing the same problem.

Thanks & Regards

Rayees Palot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rayees,

sorry, I didn´t get an email about your post and I´m not in the forum every day.

You have to add the following in your hosts file:

192.168.xxx.xxx solman.xxx.xxx.de solman # Solution Manager

You have to change the IP-Adress and the Domain and the name for your specifications.

Regards, Jens

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I had the same problem and there was a surprising solution:

- The graphics in Solar01 are Business Server Pages

- As I used the SAP via VPN-Connection there was no problem to connect SAP-GUI because of the fix IP in SAP-Logon

- But to connect to the BSP-Grafics I needed an additional item in my hosts-file in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc because there was no DNS via VPN.

Regards, Jens