Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view data for all columns of WDA ALV

naveenmaaroju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created an wda alv report with TEST as node and 4 attributes under it.

I have mentioned data elements as type for the attributes created.

eg: PERNR of type PERSNO

DATE  of type DARDT

I am able to see data for first 2 fields but unable to display data for other 2 fields

I have checked the internal table which is binded to alv it shows data for 4 fields and i have even checked the context for that view it shows all the 4 attributes.

Can any please help me out what might be the problem for not displaying data for last 2 columns.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I believe that you had added two fields in the interface contoller may be after binding it.

Do this step, remove the mapping you have done for the interface controller and redo the mapping again.

Thanks

Vijay

naveenmaaroju
Explorer
0 Kudos

I have removed the mapping for interface controller and redone but it did not work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Node A

attributes : A type X,

B type  X,

C type X,

D type X.

Read this Node and bind this internal table.

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/3439404a-0801-0010-dda5-8c14514d6...

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b05096a7-ef1b-2e10-12bd-cab2929e8...

Thanks

Vijay.

naveenmaaroju
Explorer
0 Kudos

At last the problem is resolved

Instead of creating a work area and internal table explicitly by creating a structure using types.c

I followed below procedure which resolved my problem.

work area

wa_flight TYPE if_componentcontroller=>element_node_flight.

internal table

it_flight TYPE if_componentcontroller=>elements_node_flight.

After declaring the above steps i amended the records to the internal table it_flight and binded to the alv.

It works as expected now, displays all the columns.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member184958
Active Participant
0 Kudos

HI Naveen,

Check while debugging data will get populated for that fields or not. Check you bind the field in layout or not.

Regards,

John.

naveenmaaroju
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I have a question,do i need to create a new structure of the fields that needs to be populated, then create a internal table and bind it to the alv?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,  Can you mention all the four attributes which you have taken?  Thanks Vijay