cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Contract Expiration" report is not working in SPM portal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

"Contract Expiration" report is not working (means - this report doesn't return any data) in SPM portal.

I am able to see the data if I ran in BEx report (0ASA_MP01_Q3003) in BEx analyzer. Can you please suggest to resolve this issue.

I cleared the cache after the data loaded into SPM data targets using FM - OPM_DM_PRECALC_DELETE.

0ASA_MP01_Q3003 - Query status in SPM portal is "Connected".

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Changed the Cache Settings for 0ASA_MP01_Q3003 BEx query then I am able  see the data after I run the "Contract Expiration" report in SPM portal

former_member257798
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Prasanna,

I am guessing you increased the settings. Would you share the before and after values?

Thanks,

John

The OLAP cache is used to store query result sets to help speed up query execution time.

To configure the setting go to tcode RSRCACHE->Cache Parameter or use RSRT.

Help on topic: http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/EN/00/241da12ef84f40bb6ecd3ae73d8b58/content.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi John,

I really didn't change any setting but changed from Cache Mode 1 to 0 (didn't save the setting) then generated  the BEx query - 0ASA_MP04_Q0001 then I am able to see the data in SPM portal for the "Contract Expiration" report.

Earlier, Contract Expiration report was giving blank screen for this report. What would be the best Cache Mode for these "BEx queries" which is are being used by SPM - 0 or 1 ????.

former_member257798
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Nice work Prasanna.

Thanks for sharing this with the community.

Kind Regards,

John

deb_donald
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Yes - Thanks Prasanna, this was very helpful. 

Answers (0)