cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Load Image from disk in WebDynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Gurus,

is it possible to load a Image, without uploading the Image as a MIME Object, from the disk (i.e. C:\Images\test.jpg) in a WebDynpro?

Yes, can somebody refer me to a Tut or describe the steps here

Thank you

Best Regards

Toby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Toby,

I'm not sure what your scenario is, but if you want the user to upload the image within the application, you can use a FileUpload element.

See also Handling Images and Web Icons.

Cheers,

Amy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Army,

no problem i describe the scenario: On a dynpro we have textfield where the user have the ability to a enter a Path to a image on the disk. After submitting with a button, i have to call a web dynpro with this path and show this image in the web dynpro

Cheers

Toby

amy_king
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Toby,

Yes, this is possible. Please see the discussion, . The solution provided by on August 3** enables you to upload an image with FileUpload, generate a URL string for the image using interface IF_HTTP_RESPONSE and class CL_HTTP_SERVER, then bind that image's generated URL string to the source property of an Image UI element.

**Note that a FIleDownload element is not needed for this solution-- just a FileUpload to load the image binary data, a Button to execute the custom code, and an Image element to display the image.

Cheers,

Amy

---- EDIT ----

Also take a look at the document for a working example of this approach.

Answers (0)