cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove payer billing block during VF01

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am trying to bill a delivery for which payer has a billing block.

(attach screenshot when i execute VF01)

how can I remove payer billing block.

I visited sales order (VA02) but dint find any option there. the header Billing block is alre ady empty.

one solution i can think of is removing a billing block in customer master (XD05) but this doesnt seems elegant solution. SAP must have soem standard way to remove payer billing block and let the delivery / order get billed.

also tried v.23 but the document doesn't appear in search list there

T hanks in advance!

/V

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207541
Contributor
0 Kudos

As far as I know you have three solutions:

XD05

XD02 - menu line of the company code screen, 'extra'>'blocking data'

VKM3 - unblock sales order

From VF01 I do not think it is possible.

Regards,

H

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for the feedback. I was thinking there could be a way to remove a block for that specific transaction (by revisiting the sales order)

it seems only way is to remove block from the payer itself.

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vibhor,

V.23 is helping to removing the Billing Block for the list of sales document whereas your issue clearly shown that the Payer is Blocked.

Therefore you can not bill for a Payer which is marked as Billing Block in XD05.

Do let me know what you exactly want, whereas I find system behaviour is quite normal.

Thanks,

Suman$

rahul_vishwakarma2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Friend,

Better to check customer Master for the same.

Regards,

Kundan

jignesh_mehta3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Vibhor,

The very fact that a payer is blocked for Billing, you will not be allowed to remove the Billing block while creating the Invoice.

All you have to do is remove the Billing from the Payer Master Record. Also I am sure system would have given a warning message with creating the Sales with a Payer who has Billing Block.

Thanks,

Jignesh Mehta

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check payer master data in XD02, in company code data, payment transactions tab, field payment block.

Regards,

JM