cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batches / valuation types not completed allocated

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

If you see the below screen shot ,We can see that line item 10 has been successfully picked ,but line item 11 has been failed to update the picking

status ,if we see that goods movement status tab we can see that line item category is TANN in which it failed to do the picking ,but the line item 10 with TAN item category has been picked successfully.If we check the incompleteness log for line item 11 we can see that error'

'Batches / valuation types not completed allocated'.So can you please give your inputs on this error(Here the line item 11 also should be picked with same batch as of line item 10)

Regards

susmita

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

eventually your incompletion log is customized to show items without batch as incomplete.

And I guess the your item category customizing for TANN in  0VLP does not allow picking.

Please check and revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jurgen,

I can see for TANN item category picking is allowed.

TAN item category where picking is done successfully

Regards

susmita

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

okay it looks similar, but do you have an evidence that picking happened for the TANN item.

e.g. Change history and document flow

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jurgen,

I have checked the change history .Picking not happened for the TANN item,

Regards

susmita

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Then try it and report what SAP has in the log

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all,

This issue has been happened due to delivery item.Issue resolved

Susmita

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

it could help others in future if you would be more specific about the root cause of the issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

This issue is with our customized functionality where when we do the PGI of first delivery automatically it should the picking and pgi of second delivery through idoc .As the  line item number in first delivery doesnt match with line item number of second delivery the system cannot able to do the picking .So we corrected the same and system picked it successfully

Regards

susmita