cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The resource "null" was not found

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am experiencing some error while trying to check integrity of my universe in IDT. It states that 'The resource "null" was not found' in description, in resource there is name of universes business layer, path is where it is stored locally, location is 'Unknown' and type is problem. What can cause this error? Overall universe seems to be working, but I am scared this error could show itself in some cases.

I would appreciate any help on this

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Henry_Banks
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's not clear if this is at 'local project' level , or when UNX are being imported locally.   Do you have a screenshot to illustrate?

It sounds like one of the files (connection, foundation, or layer) has been moved, renamed, or deleted.. and therefore the reference seems to be lost.

Infact, i found a note for you: 1688835 - Errors "Broken dependencies" and "null" could not be
found" are shown while running Check ...

.. it suggests that :

• A definition of the database table that was inserted into the Data
    Foundation, was changed

..so you'll need to recreate the tables ,  joins and contexts .

Regards,

H

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ty Henry, I found that note too. In fact, there was minor change in table definition (one column became virtual) but happily no major changes in UNX had to be done - what I did: choosed Change Data Foundation and selected same. Maybe it 'fixed' in some way linking between tables in DB and tables in BO, I don't know - but now that error begone.

Anyway, thanks for answer!