cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Geo Map and OpenDoc with BO Mobile 5.0 (for iPad) and BI4.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

I need your highly valuable help in order to create a report with a geomap and an opendoc report associated. I hope someone will kindly accept to help me because I'm stucked since yesterday and believe I have explored all the possibilities.

Here is my problem : The geomap report in which I display 2 keys figures for several malls in France is working fine but the associated opendoc never stops to refresh.

Here is the structure of the document : table is named :

• CUID : "FjT1QlKf5QUArjwAAEAZ_kQAAAwptO_a"
  • Report 1 : "GeoMap".
    • Table Name : "map_lt2_lo3_poi1_od6"
    • Table structure :
      • Column 1 :
        • Header : "Mall name"
        • Value example : "Les Quatre temps"
      • Column 2 :
        • Header : "Latitude"
        • Value example : "44,79"
      • Column 3 :
        • Header : "Longitude"
        • Value example : "-0,54 €"
      • Column 4 :
        • Header : "Sales"
        • Value example : "10 000,00 €"
      • Column 5:
        • Header : "Fees"
        • Value example : "3 000,00 €"
      • Column 6 :
        • Header : "Pop up"
        • Value example : "FjT1QlKf5QUArjwAAEAZ_kQAAAwptO_a/OpenDoc/SC_GF_4"
  • Report 2 : "OpenDoc".
    • Table Name : "SC_GF_4"
    • Table structure :
      • Column 1 :
        • Header : "Store Type"
        • Value example : "Fashion"
      • Column 2 :
        • Header : "Sales"
        • Value example : "4 000,00 €"
      • Column 3 :
        • Header : "Store count"
        • Value example : "12"
      • Column 4 :
        • Header : "Sales ratio"
        • Value example : "90%"

The geomap iw working well but when I click on the opendoc link, the black window opens but nothing is displayed. the "OpenDoc" report is supposed to display the details by store type of the selected mall. Do you think I am doing it right?

Thank you very much again for your help.

Best Regards

Yacine Berlat.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yacine,

I have had this issue before and it was due to my OpenDoc link not being correct. Please post your OpenDoc link.

In my case, making sure the following parameters were set correctly fixed the issue.

sReportName - This is the report TAB name, not the name of the report. The report tabs are at the bottom of each report in Webi

sReportPart - This is the name of the table containing geo data as defined in the report's structure. By default this is named as Block1, Block2, etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ashton,

thank you for your response, my first URL was correct. I can't explain it but sometimes the mobile app needs a little moment take into account the modifications I make on the Webi report.

So I have been able to display an associated report! But then I realized that the data were not correct because they did not focused on the specific POI I clicked on.

To help you understand the problem I made a few screenshots :

1- The geomap report (report name = GeoMap) on the mobile device and the corresponding table in Webi:

As you can see The "Loyer" of "Clermont-Ferrand Jaude" is 66 444,00€. But when I click on the blue arrow in order to display my linked report I have incorrect data.

2- The linked report (report name = OpenDoc) on the mobile device and the corresponding table in Webi :

Here the report I want to display after a click on a POI. I hope you can see the data. As you (I hope) can see, the scorecard displays a Total for the "Loyer" at 201 990,00€ which is the total "Loyer" taking into account all the malls ("Centre commercial"), not only "Clermont-Ferrand".

Both reports are in the same document. The OpenDoc Url I am using is :

iDocID=FjT1QlKf5QUArjwAAEAZ_kQAAAwptO_a&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=OpenDoc&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=;SC_TT_C_2_R;SC_GF_C_4&lsSCentre Commercial="+[Centre Commercial]+"

I tried to add a prompt for the "Centre Commercial" dimension on the second report but It didn't not changed anything. I removed it.

Thank you very much in advance for your kind help,

best regards,

Yacine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try split the blocks in the opendoc link like below and see if it helps. I have built report with three opendoc link in a Geo map and it works just fine.

iDocID=FjT1QlKf5QUArjwAAEAZ_kQAAAwptO_a&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=OpenDoc&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=SC_TT_C_2_R&lsSCentre Commercial="+[Centre Commercial]+" +"||"+iDocID=FjT1QlKf5QUArjwAAEAZ_kQAAAwptO_a&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sReportName=OpenDoc&sRefresh=Y&sReportPart=SC_GF_C_4&lsSCentre Commercial="+[Centre Commercial]+"

Just for reference here is the opendoc link that I used in my report that works for me!!

="iDocID=AWEBBiaZEkZLm5Vkv7htOWo&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sRefresh=Y&sReportName=MFGLOCProductAnalysis&sReportPart=Block1&lsSBuilding="+[Building Id]+"||"+

"iDocID=AWEBBiaZEkZLm5Vkv7htOWo&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sRefresh=Y&sReportName=GPL&sReportPart=Block2&lsSBuilding="+[Building Id] +"||"+

"iDocID=AWEBBiaZEkZLm5Vkv7htOWo&sIDType=CUID&sType=wid&sRefresh=Y&sReportName=Product&sReportPart=Block3&lsSBuilding="+[Building Id]

Answers (0)