Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

INCLUDE ®UD-TXTAB& OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Here I hv syntax in SAP Scripts,

<b>INCLUDE &REGUD-TXTAB& OBJECT TEXT ID ADRS.</b>

So, my doubts r(I knew, we create a Text in SO10, by giving an ID & name to that Text and its reusable)

1- When the Text ID is ADRS, then What is the Object here? is it REGUD? What is the description for this structure REGUD?

2-What is the Text name here, is it REGUD-TXTAB?

3- Can u give me an example tentative value for this defination &REGUD-TXTAB&(just for understanding purpose) I mean, How it looks in SAP Script printing?

4- Do we use PARAGRAPH clause with out ADDR? is so, one example pls.

ThanQ.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Srinivas,

Please find below, answers to your questions:

1-So, Where u r passing this value to ADRS_FOOTER? Is it in Driver Prog.?

<u>Ans: Yes, we are determining the name for the text object in the program,</u>

2-How u r assigning it? I mean syntax pls.?

<u>Ans: We are not actually assigning these values, instead we are using the same variables in the driver program. This is achieved using text-elements. We will define a <b>text element</b> say &ADDR& in the form, just above the include statement.

In the driver program, when WRITE_FORM (probably in a loop) function module is called, this ADDR is passed as a parameter to the function module. As a result,the variables in the loop will be available in the form, for all the <b>text-symbols</b> mentioned below the &ADDR& text element (until next text element definition).</u>

Hope this answers your questions,

Sajan Joseph.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ Sajan.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sruinivas,

1-MYTEXT, Why u did not put in place holders? Is it a constant, not so!

<u><b>Ans: MYTEXT object is static (constant, it does not changes based on any company code, etc..), the object name is not dynamicaly determined. we use place holders to get the name dynamically from the

driver program.</b></u>

1-Who is gonna to give the value(text) for ID 0002, either by functional(configurated) people or abapers depending on the situation?

<i><b>Ans: Ideally the functional consultants will give the relevant information on these.

Also, sometimes ABAPERs may be asked to create text objects.</b></i>

2- Here the Object name is &VBDPA-TDNAME& and the object is VBBP right?

/: include &VBDPA-TDNAME& OBJECT VBBP ID 0002 Language en PARAGRAPH CN

<i><b>Ans: yes, you are right.</b></i>

Hope this helps,

Sajan Joseph.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThanQ.

One more doubt, In your first explanation, u said that, the ADRS_FOOTER does hv the value(dynamic determination) like,

16 Travel Street; Foster City, CA 90123. Telephone: 1-800-fly-fast.

Board of Directors: Sajan Joseph• Srinivas• Sigeruh Takahashi -- Incorporated in Delaware.

1-So, Where u r passing this value to ADRS_FOOTER? Is it in Driver Prog.?

2-How u r assigning it? I mean syntax pls.?

ThanQ.

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Srinivas,

Please find below, answers to your questions:

1- When the Text ID is ADRS, then What is the Object here? is it REGUD? What is the description for this structure REGUD?

<i>Ans: Object name = REGUD-TXTAB (is a variable which stores <b>Sender in Letter Window</b>,

TEXT ID = ADRS(meaning, <b>Standard texts for adr.Include</b>)

REGUD description = Form print transfer data; a structure used to store the

variables for form printing.</i>

2-What is the Text name here, is it REGUD-TXTAB?

<i>Ans: The text name is stored in the Structure field REGUD-TXTAB, and the value

is dynamic; meaning the text name is dynamically determined in runtime.</i>

3- Can u give me an example tentative value for this defination &REGUD-TXTAB&(just for understanding purpose) I mean, How it looks in SAP Script printing?

<i>Ans: Goto SO10 and see text ADRS_FOOTER. in runtime, this name will be stored in REGUD-TXTAB (for example), and the text printed can be as below:</i>

16 Travel Street; Foster City, CA 90123. Telephone: 1-800-fly-fast.

Board of Directors: Sajan Joseph• Srinivas• Sigeruh Takahashi -- Incorporated in Delaware.

4- Do we use PARAGRAPH clause with out ADDR? is so, one example pls.

<i>Ans: In SAPSCRIPT, we can use Paragraph clause.</i>

/: INCLUDE name [OBJECT o] [ID i] [LANGUAGE l] [PARAGRAPH p]

[NEW-PARAGRAPH np]

/: INCLUDE MYTEXT LANGUAGE 'E' PARAGRAPH 'A1'

The text with the name MYTEXT and the language E is included, regardless of the language of the calling text. The paragraph format A1 will be used as the standard paragraph type for this call.

Hope this helps,

Sajan Joseph.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ThnaQ Sajan,

In ur last statement,

1-MYTEXT, Why u did not put in place holders? Is it a constant, not so!

2-From Where this MYTEXT getting the value? I mean, Where the system searches for its value?

In the following statement,

1-Who is gonna to give the value(text) for ID 0002, either by functional(configurated) people or abapers depending on the situation?

2- Here the Object name is &VBDPA-TDNAME& and the object is VBBP right?

/: include &VBDPA-TDNAME& OBJECT VBBP ID 0002 Language en PARAGRAPH CN

THanQ.

Message was edited by:

Srinivas

Message was edited by:

Srinivas