Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to see data in SU01 though present in change docs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a case here. The change documents show that a particular role has been assigned to an user. However, when we check the SU01 data of the user, the role is not present. Initially we believed that it could be an IDOC processing problem but BD87 didnt show up any details. Also, IDOC might occur only when the role has to flow from Parent (CUA) to child system ( I could be wrong here). Can you please help us out what could be the problem ?

Thanks and regards,

Subha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't the profile assigned instead of the role? Or maybe the role (or profile) has been removed in the meantime?

5 REPLIES 5

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have not told us which release you are on, so quite possibly you are using report RSUSR100 in the stead of RSUSR100N.

The menu option for navigation was only changed later. Prior, only profiles were of interest for the change docs based on a user selection.

Cheers,

Julius

Former Member
0 Kudos

Isn't the profile assigned instead of the role? Or maybe the role (or profile) has been removed in the meantime?

0 Kudos

Probably pfcg_time_dependency (pfud) is not running and rsusr100N is not being used.

When asking questions, it generally makes sense to mention which release and SP you are on. It might be an R/2 system? 😉

Cheers,

Julius

0 Kudos

If it is a R/2 system you can ignore my post, LOL

If pfcg_time_dependency is not used before and you'll use it now to solve this, I'm curious what authorizations changes users will experience...

And I totally agree that rsusr100n can be used better that rsusr100 (and the PFUD should be scheduled).

0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanks for the response. We found that the role itself has been removed from the system, hence, didnt show up in the change docs. Also, for the same reason, the role didnt exist for the user also.

Thanks and regards,

Subha