cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want document currency instead of statistical currency in SD document flow in ecc 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a question about document flow currency in ECC6.0.  We recently upgraded to ECC6.0 from 4.7 and noticed the changes to document flow in SD.

E.G.: suppose there is a US based company with sales offices in Europe.  Our European offices are finding that that document flow in ECC6.0 shows in base currency of USD.  Even though the sales order was entered in EUR euros. And in item level it takes statistical currency from sales organisation.

This is the standard functionality given in ecc 6.0.

But i want document currency to appear in document flow instead of other currency.

OSS note 0001122012: Doc. flow: Amts in doc. currency instead of local currency  has already been implemented still there is no change in document flow.

Please suggest.

Thanks

zuhi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you have confirmed that the note    has been implemented, ensure that the Implementation Status of this note is "Completely implemented".  Even after implementing this note, if your requirement is not addressed, then I would suggest to raise a OSS message rather going for any technical validation

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please elaboarte on this......

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zuhi.

Check link http://scn.sap.com/thread/1554347

I hope it will helpful for you.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks shatrughan,

I know this is standard functionality n I hav checked the above link....but i want document currency instead of statistical currency to appear in document flow as it appear in 4.7....is there  any way to roll back this new feature of document flow in ecc 6.0.???

former_member662097
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Zuhi,

If you are using info. system in SD and if there is any info structure which has a field "statistical currency",

then you need to re-set up the info structure after changing currency in OVX5.

Kindly refer the SAP note 64636 for how you can do re-set up.

Please also check whether note 1166012 -> Doc. flow: Amts in doc. currency instead of local currency has already implement in your system.

Regards,

Shatrughan Singh