cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SOAP Adapter End Point

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm using a soap sender adapter. While testing this adapter, I found following error messages in RWB.

Transmitting the message to endpoint htttp://sapxiprd:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: java.net.MalformedURLException: unknown protocol: htttp.

Seems that I've misstyped the "http" as the "htttp". But I can't find where did I type this address.

Anyone can help me?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi YiNing Mao,

Please check the SOAP Sender Communication channel.

Please mention the correct Endpoint url for the same.

Hope I am clear.

Please let me know if you have any queries...!

Thanks and Regards,

Chandu

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, Chandu.

The endpoint is not specified in soap adapter communication channel, instead, it is in the wsdl file we generate.

Besides, the endpoint in wsdl is the address of XI AFW, not the Integration engine, our soap message has arrived the XI AFW, but can get into Integraton Engine because of the wrong protocol.

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

><i>our soap message has arrived the XI AFW, but can get into Integraton Engine because of the wrong protocol</i>.

If this is the case, none of your Sender J2EE egine adapter should work.

Go to the SLD and check your WebASABAP Business System created for your XI server . It should have the role, Integration Server and check the pipleline URL in the same Business System .Looks like this has been changed and now it contains HTTTP . Make the change to HTTP as expected and then things should work fine.

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
Former Member
0 Kudos

Wee,

in IR while generating WSDL we have option to create URL so do check this. thir you might have typed HTTTP.

Regards

sreeram.g.reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you, Bhavesh.

But there's still one thing I can't understand, when the pipe address is mis-typed in Business System, why the JDBC adapter can work properly?

Doesn't the JDBC Adapter go through AFW?

B'Rgds,

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

All adapters do go through the URL in the Business System.

Sender JDBC adapter should not work, but if it continues to do so, I guess the reason might be that the Cache for the comm channel still uses the same old url. Am not sure if this must be the exact reason though.

Regards

Bhavesh

PS: I am looking forward to the Synch - Asynch Note on the PI SP 10 modules from you as I still have not been able to crack the same

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

While defiing the WSDL, you must have used the option <b>Propose URL</b>.

Just check the protocol when you click on Propose URL . Does it contain a HTTTP or is it HTTP? If it is HTTTP , then just make the manual change to HTTP and if possible report this to SAP as this would be a bug.

When you click on Propose URL, it should contain HTTP and not HTTTP .

Regards

Bhavesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

i think you used htttp instead http

Also see the below links

Consuming XI Web Services using Web Dynpro – Part II-/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/05/08/consuming-xi-web-services-using-web-dynpro-150-part-ii

Consuming XI Web Services using Web Dynpro – Part I -/people/riyaz.sayyad/blog/2006/05/07/consuming-xi-web-services-using-web-dynpro-150-part-i

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0d7349b6-0901-0010-ddbe-ec43178a...

/people/sap.user72/blog/2006/01/16/xi-propagation-of-meaningful-error-information-to-soap-client

/people/kevin.liu/blog/2006/04/12/wsdl-11-binding-extension-for-soap-12

Troubleshooting SOAP Message - XI - /people/varadharajan.krishnasamy/blog/2007/01/09/troubleshooting-soap-message--xi

WEbservice - https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/b4b4bca6-0301-0010-79a1-febd416a...

Regards

Chilla.