Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD-header status profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am facing problem in header status profile

Current configuration:-  a header status profile is created and attached to document type , status profile has two status , second status is released by different user, related authorization provided in B_USERSTAT and B_USERST_T  ,  currently its working fine.

Requirement :-

Once authorized user select second status , before saving Or while saving contract , sales contract plant and a plant he is authorized for needs to be same only then document will save.

So how activate this cross check while saving , currently if user have authorization in this object B_USERSTAT and B_USERST_T  user is releasing sales contract  with different plants, how can we apply plant wise restriction. as so far using object no. in contract i find plant but where this plant needs to be cross check .

Regards,

Mahesh Fulse

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

suman_sardar2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mahesh,

The user status is controlled by Auth Key which you have successfully done and as per my understanding you want to add the logic based on the item level delivering plant.

If this is the requirement then I think you should go for user exit USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT in program MV45AFZZ.

Thanks,

Suman$

Answers (0)