cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Functional location (TPLNR) field issue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have an issue with functional location (TPLNR) records in ECC. In SE16, table IFLOT, the TPLNR records change from MAB-3011-TERM1-ACONC-AHU110E to ?0100000000000002204.

When I check back, there were conversion routine in SE11 for field TPLNR. The conversion routine were

CONVERSION_EXIT_TPLNR_INPUT

CONVERSION_EXIT_TPLNR_OUTPUT

Therefore in BW PSA table, the extractor take record ?0100000000000002204 and not MAB-3011-TERM1-ACONC-AHU110E.

I have 2 question here need experts to explain and guide:

1) What should I do to make TPLNR field change from ?0100000000000002204 to  MAB-3011-TERM1-ACONC-AHU110E. Can we do

at cmod to convert the records? If have, kindly what is the code need to do at cmod? the datasource that extract the records were

2LIS_17_I0CAUSE, 2LIS_17_I0NOTIF, 0FUNCT_LOC_ATTR, 0FUNCT_LOC_TEXT.

2) Our current delta load from day 1 already have TPLNR records like ?0100000000000002204  and our cube already take that records.

Let say we didn't want to do initialization back due to huge record volume after successfully convert the record, then, is there a way at cmod that we

can do, to make info object 0FUNCT_LOC in the cube to follow 0FUNCT_LOC records in master data table?

Hope experts can help me.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do experts have abap code example need to do in cmod (variable exit), therefore in query, it read notification no. infoobject in the query and then refer to notification no. in master data and change functional location info object in the query to follow functional location info object in master data.

Let say tech name for notification no in query and master data is 0NOTIFICATN and functional location is 0FUNCT_LOC

Any idea? Code example for other infoobject that not related to above is like below:

WHEN 'ZHEMSATH'. *----> This is infoobject

IF i_step EQ 2.

LOOP AT i_t_var_range INTO ls_t_var_range.

IF ls_t_var_range-vnam EQ '0P_COCD'.

IF ls_t_var_range-low = '1000'.

MOVE: 'EQ' TO ls_range-opt.

MOVE: 'I' TO ls_range-sign.

MOVE: '002_001_12' TO ls_range-low.

MOVE: '0HIER_NODE' TO ls_range-high.

APPEND: ls_range TO e_t_range.

ELSEIF ls_t_var_range-low = '3000'.

MOVE: '002_002_12' TO ls_range-low.

ELSE.

MOVE: '002_BLANK' TO ls_range-low.

ENDIF.

ENDIF.

ENDLOOP.

ENDIF.

former_member182470
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

former_member182346
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

1) What should I do to make TPLNR field change from ?0100000000000002204 to  MAB-3011-TERM1-ACONC-AHU110E. Can we do

at cmod to convert the records? If have, kindly what is the code need to do at cmod? the datasource that extract the records were

2LIS_17_I0CAUSE, 2LIS_17_I0NOTIF, 0FUNCT_LOC_ATTR, 0FUNCT_LOC_TEXT.

Ans :

Yes you can do this conversion at ecc side.

Take help from some ABAPer and ask to update the same filed using the mentioned function module to convert it to external format. ( I used the functional module for WBS value in ECC side and stored in some Zfield say ZWBS). this is simple enhancement of datasource.

2) Our current delta load from day 1 already have TPLNR records like ?0100000000000002204  and our cube already take that records.

Let say we didn't want to do initialization back due to huge record volume after successfully convert the record, then, is there a way at cmod that we

can do, to make info object 0FUNCT_LOC in the cube to follow 0FUNCT_LOC records in master data table?

Ans :

I will prefer this option, instead of enhancing the multiple (transactional) datasource, just enhance the master data attr.

1. enhance the master data attr datasource with new filed at ECC.

2. add Zobject into the original infobject as an (navigational) attr and map that required value to it.

3. use that zobject whenever required in the report (if used in selection then navigational)

In this case you wont have to worry about the transactional data whereas only need to reload the master data.

Thank-You.

Regards,

VB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinod,

How you input the function module? I need example syntax. Can you write it here? TQ,