cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AS2 sender File Archiving

0 Kudos

Hi  SDNers

I am working on AS2(Seeburger)->SAP PI 7.31->File Scenario. This is a scenario where vendor is sending  text files via AS2 to us. No EDI, No Mapping at all. We need to archive all the files sent to us in archive folders. As you might know AS2 sender adapter does not have inbuilt archive options.

After reading through PI forums, I came to that we can archive with CreateFiles or FileStore modules. But we dont have these modules installed. Seeburger also gives another module named PayloadDump Module. I am using module as below.

When I give targetFile = /usr/sap/data/Inbound/archive/BackupFile.txt then a file with name "BackupFile.txt" is being created in the archive folder

But in my scenario, vendor sends multiple files and I want to create corresponding back up file. To achieve this I am doing the following

targetFile = /usr/sap/data/Inbound/archive/@http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/File/FileName

But its creating multiple folders inside archive folder for each '/' and creating a file with name "FileName"

I did try many version of passing dynamic file name but no luck

Has any one come across this situation. If so, please provide some insight.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nanda,

a) when using expressions, you should try with putting an "=" in front of them

b) also I would recommend to set the parameters dynamicConfiguration and useAttribIfSet to true

Can you make a test with thee chanegs and provide an additional screenshot if it doesn´t work ?

Kind Regards

Stefan

0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

Your suggestion worked. Thank you..Below is how i did it, if any one is interested.

0 Kudos

Even the following setting works

S0003485845
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Nanda,

thank you for the feedback.

It is always appreciated to share with the SCN-community after an issues got resolved successfully.

Kind Regards

Stefan

Answers (0)