cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customs Declaration with HTS UoM as NO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello -

We have Export documents that have NO as the Supplem. Unit Qty (Ex: HTS 8479899899). However, when we trigger the idoc to Seeburger, the idoc segement /SAPSLL/E2CCEIQU - QUAUM is carrying the UoM as KG. Due to this we are getting an error response as :Message text: F   1ST UOM CODE / SCHED B/HTS MISMATCH::SCHED B/HTS REQUIRES 1ST UOM: NO.

Can someone tell me why this is happening and what needs to be done to bring the UoM as NO to the idoc segment?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Taiseer,

Well, what are you seeing in the Export Declaration item?  Do you see the UoM 'NO', together with the corresponding SAP UoM (e,g, EA or PC) and the quantity of units?

If you do see those data, then something is going wrong in the iDoc conversion, and you should raise an OSS message.

If not, then please check your configuration.  That Commodity Code should have the UoM assigned, and there should be an entry in the "Unit of Measure System" that is assigned to your Numbering Scheme linking external unit 'NO' to whichever SAP unit you use for quantity.

Please let us know the situation, and if you have further questions.

Regards,

Dave

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Dave,

Thanks for the quick response. We figured the issue, it was a custom code that was causing the issue :-).

We fixed the bug and now I'm getting 'N2' as the UoM in the idoc for UoM 'NO'. This is not an issue as the standard program is doing the conversion and we are getting successful response from Census.

former_member215181
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Taiseer,

Great - good to know that you got a fix.  Sorry that my answer wasn't helpful in this case.

Regards,

Dave

Answers (0)