cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Material reservation ATP

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need help, I'm working on a project that requires the following scenario; need to create a Quotation (VA21) or contract (VA41) whatever the type, I need this book your materials by ATP, until now there have problems, the problem is that I need QUOTATION CONTRACT or turn into Sales Order (VA01), following the flow of SD, or re QUOTATION CONTRACT, however this ORDER SALES NO can book the material ATP again because the reservation has been made ​​in the quotation or contract.

Problems: I can not create another type of request, I can not create another type of item.

This work is to create a single sales order or quotation for various Contract for the same client, example, (a customer spends several requests throughout the day, creating several quotations or contract, at a certain time I run a program that will catch Z those quotes and turn into (01) A sales order).

The problem is that the material is already booked at asking and when I create SHIPPING in VL01N, the system is making another booking for the same material, creating two records in the table VBBE.

Its help me with this problem?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Rafael,

The system does not behave the way you have described (table VBBE)!

So it is strange behavior!

The problem is that the material is already booked at asking and when I create SHIPPING in VL01N, the system is making another booking for the same material, creating two records in the table VBBE.

In the sales order, as there is no need to check availability and transfer the requirements, thus use schedule line category e.g. CN (with both these fields blank, VOV6).

By using CN, the entry for that order shall not be created in table VBBE.

When you create a delivery, at that time a record shall be created in VBBE.

General behavior -

When the schedule line category is activated for AVC and TOR, then

After sales order is created an entry is made in VBBE.

Once delivery is created, the entry earlier created (for the sales ord) is replaced with an entry consisting of the delivery information.

Thus not two entries, but one entry.

Former Member
0 Kudos

T W thank you very much for you response.

I think the problem is related to status of Quotation, because even after created sales order and delivery for this quotation, the status still open, and i think this is the reason to keep the registers on VBBE table, which cause 2 material reservations (one for quotaton and another one for delivery).

The system should use the same materia lreservation right?

Flow Order.

Table VBBE