cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Conditional Breaks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to create a condition break in my Adobe Form. The form displays material item data (description, UOM, country of origin, and so on)

I want to display 8 materials on each page. After the 8th material, a page break should take place.

I have tried numerous things but no success yet. The only thing that worked for page break is on SubForm ->After -> Go to Next Page. But this creates page break after every material. To do page break after 8th material, I need to do conditional break.

I tried TAB_MAIN.GS_I_GEN_ALL.DATA.GS_I_GEN.IFINO % 8 = 0 using FormCalc and JavaScript

Even a simple 1 = 2, Break After, To Top of Next Page hasnt worked for me. Any help is greatly appreciated. thank you.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

varun_vadnala3
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Megan,

This is little touch to work out in Form builder.

Instead i have a work around solution for you.

In the print prgram where you collect the line item details, check the sy-tabix in the loop and when it reaches the 8 number then activate the field ABC in the structure.

Each and every record in the structure has this field.

Now in the Design view at layout.We write form calci/Js to check for the conditional page break.

If the field ABC is active then have conditional break else  continue as a flow.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I decided to change the body size to fit 8 lines. I couldn't get conditional break to work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Megan,

We can achieve the conditional break as below Please refer screen shots

for conditional break click on edit to enter condition.

click on + symbol to enter the condition.

Regards

khaleel