Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to build Payslip in segw

vijaybhaskarraju_vegesana
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

We have a requirement to build a payslip...when i am trying to import  bapi_get_payslip in SEGW, and displayed the output,but the ui team really cannot understand how to do field mapping for the output..

please give me your inputs and suggestions. if any one build a payslip using service builder tool..

please pass on if there is any related link..

thanks,

Vijay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Interesting requirement,

You can think about media entities in OData. Check the Gateway blog on how to access a Employee Photo from backend, http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-gateway/blog/2013/02/22/how-to-read-photo-from-sap-system-usi...

What does this BAPI return?You definitely need to do some coding for this and most probably you cannot use the BAPI rightaway for mapping.

Thanks

Krishna

Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna for a quick response...

I have seen that link before and tried but it does not works...

In the  bapi if we pass employee no and sequence number as input we will get employee payslip as output..

When we tried to import that RFM in GetEntity, i am getting only the first line as output. as it is read..

even trying with PDF string..so that atleast UI team can covert to base64....but not sure how it works..

we cannot use this bapi right away(good point what you raised)...that means i need to rebuild entire code from smartform into RFM...right?

Thanks,

Vijay

kammaje_cis
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

So all you need is table 'PAYSLIP' ?

1. Create an Entity with 5 properties. (Manually, not from BAPI)

EMPLOYEENUMBER

SEQUENCENUMBER

PAYSLIPVARIANT

FORMAT_COL

TEXT_COL

Get Entity will always return one entity. You need to use Get_EntitySet.

2. Now go to mapping of Entityset (query) and map all these fields from BAPI. Generate. You should be done. This step is just like implementing a regular entityset.

Thanks

Krishna

Active Participant
0 Kudos

that is done krishna...but here the output is getting as line by line and the ui team cannot do the window mapping or atleast field mapping to identify the outputdata..

If you want i can send screen shots..

thanks,

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

How can we upload those file in MIME repository ?

My requirement is ==>

I have upload file in SAP-UI5, those file should upload in MIME repository (SAP-ECC)back end.

How can i do this? 

I have referred below link (which is shown  Gateway connection details).

http://scn.sap.com/community/netweaver-gateway/blog/2013/08/14/how-to-upload-and-download-files-usin...

Kindly help me on this...