cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shipment creation in ECC from idoc from transporter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have SHPMNT idocs coming from transporter. basic type is SHPMNT05. I have the questions.

1a) We want that as soon as the idoc comes to create shipment in ECC, the shipment document which gets created should be in  "planning status " .

In  which segment  and what value  do we need to send in inbound idoc so that shipment is created with "planning" status checked ?

1b) also when manually creating shipment, if we click on status "planning ", there is a pop up which asks for "planned shipment end date". So i would like to know when idoc is  creating the shipment with planned status, which  idoc segment will carry the planned "shipment end date" so that it is passed to inbound FM as soon shipment is created with planned status (since system expects planned shipment end date to be input by idoc as it happens manually when the pop up comes when user clicks on planning button )

2) There are other status like planned "check in" date, actual "check in " dates, planned loading dated and actual loading dates etc.  Which idoc segment carries such dates.

I have studied WE60 but it is not so clear and helpful

regards

Pamela

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pamela,

dates are in segment E1EDT10 where you fill field QUALF with one of the values according to the status of your shipment:

001 Transport planning (planning)

002 Registration (checking)

003 Loading

004 Shipment completion

005 Shipment

and then you fill date and hour in fields

NTANF and NTANZ for activity start

NTEND and NTENZ for end activity.

You can have as many E1EDT10 segments in your IDOC as required according to the different status you need.

Regards,

JM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Joan,

1 ) But how will we distinguish with planned and actual dates for each status. E1DT10 carries planned dates or actual dates for each status ??

for eg, we have planned "check in " and actual checkin " ?

2) The moment We receive E1EDT10 001  in idoc , I think system will set the planning status in shipment. But when we set the planning status manually in shipment, it asks for planned shipment end dates by means of a pop up. How do we handle this through idoc ?

If we are sending Planned status in E1EDT10 , then do we also need to have dates for check in etc in idoc ?

regards

Pamela

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pamela,

1) planned dates will be in NTANF and NTANZ and actual dates in NTEND and NTENZ.

2) Use QUALF with the corresponding value and dates. For instance, you want to set planned checking you use QUALF = 003 and NTANF and NTANZ with a date & time.

Regards,

JM