Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Carear in FICO Model

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Thanks for sharing above info...
Am MBA-FINANCE graduate having experience of Finance Domain of 1.5Yrs..
Am  planing to pursue FICO model from Pune ...
Wan to knw whether is it right time for pursuing the  course ?? (As am having exp of only 1.5Yrs)
I also want to knw more about Placement Assistance of Genovate Pune .....

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member197475
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Amod,

There is no doubt that FICO is in peak wanted. But the think you need to keep in mind is that you should be very focused and look forward to take this upcoming challenge. As already you have an experience of 1.5 years.

Be prepared and try to do some certification which makes you to be technically strong,

All the best for your bright carrier.

BR,

RAM.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks  for the info...
I enroll for FI certification it will star from 1 st of DEC ...

Former Member
0 Kudos

All the best

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Amod,

As per your details, you have some knowledge regarding Finance. So you can start with SAP FICO module. As also commented, it will help you to learn SAP FICO, FICO is somehow related to Finance and related concepts so it will help you to build a good start in FICO. So its a good time to learn FICO.

And as per placement thing.  I am not sure about institute, but some facts i would like to share with you. Like No Institute can make sure that they will provide a job after your training got over,if they are doing then ask them to give a written note for the same . IF you are going for Certification also then same case with Certification , No Jobs Surety based on Certification only.

Never be afraid to fail, Be afraid not to try. Just do it..  

BR

ChanS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amod,

This is the right time  to learn SAP FICO Module , Especially in your case.   As you have domain experience in finance  you can  learn easily this module .

Regards,

Giri