cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"No match nor conflict found Message Even the User is Exists"

former_member144617
Participant
0 Kudos

What is the difference between "No match nor conflict found" and "No Violations Found"?

While doing Risk analysis and on role level I am getting the message either No match or no violation.

Even though the User exists.

Please anyone help me to understand it more better.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NO violation found , if user exist and violation does not exist.

no match found if user does not exist.. not 100 % true.

if you are on SP12.

only keep those tab which u fill.

like system, user ruleset , rest remove by clicking minus symbol besides it.

this will give u result.

let us know if you any other query.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pranjal,

Yes, Prashant is correct. You get message 'No Violation found' if that user exists but not having any violation.

and the message 'No match nor conflict found' comes if that user does not exist and you are trying to check its violation.

Please make sure that you user is properly synced.

Regards,

Shaily

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm facing a problem on this... If I'm running Risk Analysis with "Excluded Mitigated Risk - No", I'm able to get all user data ( i.e., Mitigated Risks, Unmitigated Risks etc), but the same when I'm running with "Excluded mitigated risk - Yes" keeping all other parameters same... I'm getting " No match, nor conflict found" instead of " No Violations found".

Can anyone explain what could be the issue??

Thanks,

CS

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everyone,

I'm facing a problem on this... If I'm running Risk Analysis with "Excluded Mitigated Risk - No", I'm able to get all user data ( i.e., Mitigated Risks, Unmitigated Risks etc), but the same when I'm running with "Excluded mitigated risk - Yes" keeping all other parameters same... I'm getting " No match, nor conflict found" instead of " No Violations found".

Can anyone explain what could be the issue??

Thanks,

CS