cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add custom fields to SRM UI ADD ON SCREEN with out doing SPRO settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please let me know how to add custom fields to SRM UI ADD ON SCREEN without doing SPRO configuration (Configure custom fields and its meta data in related structures). Is there any UI5(HTML) tool to enhance the standard screen?

Kindly provide any technical documentation available for SRM UI ADD ON ASAP.

Regards,

Dharani.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello ,

Even I am searching for the same how to add custom button on rfx response comparsion screen.Can any one provide me the same.I know I have to enhance but its asking composite enhancement name what should I choose there.

Thanks

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav and Dharani,

Below link may help you...

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1997957

Regards,

Krishna

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna Kummara,

When I started doing with enhancement of the component /SAPSRM/WDC_AOFC_BEV.It was asking the enhancement name which I provided my Z-name now it was asking the composite enhancement name.I was confused what to provide there.As it was providing a help through which I had to choose.Also can you confirm the component name for rfx comparison screen.As it would be great help.I want to add a button on that screen.

Thanks for advance

Gaurav Gautam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

I believe that you don't need to provide the composite enhancement name here. Just leave it blank and click on tick ( continue) mark, and go ahead.

Regards,

Krishna

former_member190689
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna Kummara,

I did the same but its giving an error to choose a composite enhancement name.Also can you please confirm the component name just next to generate pdf button .Can you please tell me the process to do the same.As it would be great help.

Thanks,

Gaurav Gautam