Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

For same material need different Insp. Plans at different workcenters

former_member221124
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

we are having a material which can be processed at multiple workcenters.

Example: Material is CRCA which can be processed at WC1 and WC2.

At WC1 due to 1st ispection we have to check around 30 quality parameters (MICs).

At WC2 due to Finish inspection we have to check only 10-12 quality parameters (MICs).

* Please note that some MICs may be common in both the cases.

My requirement is two different plan should exist at both work centers.

But due to same material code we have prepared single inspection plan by considering maximum 33 MICs so that all required parameters of both the work centers can be checked in single plan.

I may follow the below steps.

In same inspection plan make two operations of two different work centers.

1. This is fine, but during result recording in QA32 system will ask the users to select the required work center, which is not accepted by the users.
  2. In QE72 at result recording screen, parameters (MICs) of both the work centers will display in same column.

So finally i want to avoid the above two stages. My requirement is if system can automatically pick the required inspection plan (from operation) by considering the workcenter of production order.

Or is there any link between work center in prod order and work center in insp plan.

*Please also note that we dont have QM workcenter activated in our system.

Waiting for your reply.

Regards

DM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Create and assign two inspection types, each with a different plan usage.

I.e. instead of 04, create Z04WC1 and Z04WC2.

Use a user exit to select the right inspection type based on the work center from the process order.

QAAT0001 Inspection type determination different from variant 01    

If you have a too many work centers to do this, you can create and assign multiple inspection plans.

Then use a user exit to pick the right plan based on your process order work center.  In order to do that,  You would have to identify the plan the belongs to the work center somehow, maybe by putting the work center name into the plan description.

QPAP0002 Enhancement for material/plan assignment, plan selection   

FF

Answers (0)