cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NWBC 4.0 Could not retrieve navigation information for any role from the server for your user

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am getting the error

Details for system 'SMP Solman Workcenter' :Could not retrieve navigation information for any role from the server for your user. Contact system administrator and request assignement of valid roles set for your user (refer to transaction SU01)

Where as if i launch nwbc from the solution manger then i see the all the work-center tabs correctly.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

julieplummer20
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Lukesh,

Thanks to Simon, Melinda, and Craig.

However, support should come from the application. COuld you please post this on the Sol Man forum as well?

Thanks Julie R Plummer

(SAP Product Management)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Has anyone managed to get this working as I have tried ticking and unticking "Use SAP Menu Instead of User Menu" but no luck. Both ways end up with the same meesage "No content available. Please contact Admin".

I have recently installed NWBC 5.0 and 6.0 and neither worked. I have created Z roles (single and composite) with Webdynpro transactions and normal transaction and assigned this to my user. When I access NWBC through browser everything seems to be okay. I have even tried creating cockpits and that did not work either.

I also have a different Fiori URL, could having 2 different URLs be causing the issue?

Regards

Kyle

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

Thanks for your response, but it's not working for me till date and i end up giving up with NWBC client. With the HTML GUI (/nNWBC) everything is working fine but not from the desktop client.

It happen to work for first couple of days and then all of a sudden it come with that error and since then it never worked, Tried all sort of things, like re-install, apply latest patch and restart backend but noting makes this NWBC client going.

Finally i end up not using this client and use the traditional SAP GUI which i know i always works.

Regards

Lukesh

former_member204618
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lukesh,

I was experiencing the same thing with SOLMAN 7.1 and NWBC 6.0 until I came across this thread and the helpful answer from Tim Stadler at the bottom.

Basically in the personalize options of NWBC untick "Use SAP Menu Instead of User Menu" that worked for me.

Cheers

Craig

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lukesh,

What is the URL you are using to connect the NWBC desktop with? Have you tried launching the NWBC desktop from the NWBC launch page (type /nNWBC in the GUI)? I know that some systems like SRM and Solman too do some role filtering and make use of cockpits.

Hth,
Simon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Malinda

I have checked the note and followed the recommendation. I have downloaded the newer version of NWBC 4.0 Final Relase PL10 from marketplace. But still the same issue..

former_member183060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Helo Lukesh,

Is the system on the most current Rutnime (please check 1353538)?

Thanks and regards

Melinda

former_member183060
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Lukesh,

Please check section "NWBC<->solution manager + other products in general / no menu entries at all - ERROR" of Note 1378659.

Best regards

Melinda