Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information for Customer/Material

former_member321932
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello everybody.

I need to save the units of measure in that a customer purchase a product, so i'm searching where i can put this information, i found VD51, do you know if exist an enhacement to add some fields or another transaction that i could use.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

in material master data level sale unit measurement field available. in this field apart from material unit you can use other unit of measurement.

in customer material info record also we can use for this requirement.

here in customer material info record (vd51). specific customer for specific material we can maintain. so u will not found the for other customer.

are else we can maintain manual in sale order level.

Regards

Srinivas B 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear

Similar requirements have already been discussed on SCN, i believe hitting Google is always beneficial however sharing the same. Do revert in case you need any further clarification. Thanks.

http://scn.sap.com/thread/3153481

http://scn.sap.com/thread/1740458

former_member205059
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Anali Castro Morales

Pls refer the belowscren shot. in customer master data sales area Tab

Thanks and Warm Regards

Basavaraj

former_member321932
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for answer.

We have a group of customer who purchase the materials in more than one uniy of measure, so iee need to save thst information in some fields, for example in reg.info

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Already Base Unit of Measure is there in VD51.  Not sure, what exactly you want to achieve.  Is the Business process like Sales Unit of Measure and Base Unit of Measure are different ?  If so, where you want to store ?

G. Lakshmipathi

moazzam_ali
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I think you can do it with entering your logic in program MV45AFZZ and USEREXIT_MOVE_FIELD_TO_VBAP. Maintain a Z table with customer number and UOM. Ask your ABAPER to put logic and enter customer specific UOM by using the above userexit.

Thank$

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Anali,

Can you please explain your issue in detail. So that we will be able to help you with some suggestions.

Regards,

Bhavin Joshi