SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No number range found for object ADRPSTCODE

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used SR10 to create a new city St. johns.  I entered region NL(this region was just added to the config.).  Next I click Postal codes to create a new postal code.  I entered the postal cod(A1A 5G9) and clicked the create postal code but got the error message: "No number range found for object ADRPSTCODE".

The new region NL was just added to the config. by spro-> 'insert region'.   What else I need to config. to combine the new region, country and postal code?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Use transaction SNRO for object ADRPSTCODE to see what number ranges are defined for the object.  You might then need to create a new one.  If you are giving the ID for the code the same as the actual value, then you need an external number range which can have values A to ZZZZZZZ. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Use transaction SNRO for object ADRPSTCODE to see what number ranges are defined for the object.  You might then need to create a new one.  If you are giving the ID for the code the same as the actual value, then you need an external number range which can have values A to ZZZZZZZ. 

0 Kudos

01 0000000001         9999999999    0

02 AAAAAAAAAA     ZZZZZZZZZZ  0

0 Kudos

try changing your 02 range to start with a single A

0 Kudos

Just tried it.  It works.  Thank you so much for your help.

Astrid_Gambill
Contributor
0 Kudos

Sounds like you need to check the SNUM transaction for that object, and define a number range.

0 Kudos

But if postal code can be created previously then it should
be OK.

0 Kudos

Hi,

If ur requirement is to maintaine the Regional Postal St. then u can enter the Postal Code  in the CITY , maintain via T-code SR30.

Regards,

AnUrAg