cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have created request for (GRC 10)EAM access - work inbox for approver is empty

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. Audit log says Requet is pending for approval at path X and Stage X  ( updated by WF-BATCH)

2. Logged in as owner for the firefighter ID, the workinbox is empty.

3. No email alert also for the request created.

Unable to find an error in the Emergency access process , does not create a provisioning log request

If I try to create another request for Self gives message a message already exists.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaysim,

Please refer to the Security guide and check that the owner has adequade authorizations.Also

SAP_ALL is assigned to the WF-Batch user.

Kindly confirm whether you are able to see the approver in the audit log of the request?

Best Regards,

Nandita

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Sorry to get back a little late

Thank you so much for all the instructions , I have validated the mentioned task by each one of you

the funniest resolution to this was. I just logged off all sessions and logged in just as the Firefighter owner everything worked as expected.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Run transaction SPRO, and then navigate to: GRC -->General Settings --> Workflow --> Perform Task-Specific Customizing. Then click on Assign Agents.

Here you assign the attribute of "general" to any agent that do not have anything assigned to it. You have to perform this procedure at the main GRC level>>>

, Also do it for GRC-AC. Once updated the agents, the approvals will see request in work inbox. The above process is documented in GRC 10.0 Post Installation V1.4 on page 29-30

Regards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayasim,

Could you please check SAP Note

#1890137: Blank screen or only header information comes on the Access Request screen

Regards,

Shaily

former_member193066
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

please check workflow task specific settings for approver inbox to get request.

for mail notification.

once task specfic is done. ensure notification is maintain in MSMP.

and check in SOST if you can find any message struck.

if not check SMTP is configured, that you can do by activating SMTP service in sicf then go to scot and maintain SMTP details.

check in SMICM about port and service is in green.

REgards,

Prasant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prashant,

I was facing same issue - unable to see the requests in approvers inbox, your first comment sorted out my issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Basawareddy