cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Putting deleted items from PO back on buyer's worklist

Former Member
0 Kudos

When our buyers source a PO and select all items from the SC and then need to delete one or more lines is there an automatic process to put back on buyers worklist?  In ECC when they deleted some items, the SAP system automatically makes it available again on request.

Currently in SRN if the buyer deletes items they are sourcing and they want that item to go back on a worklist to source later, they have to contact IT and we run a program that puts that deleted item back so it is visible on the buyer’s worklist.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

konstantin_anikeev
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jodie,

your question is not very clear, but I'll try to guess

If you delete PO Item in ECC and want to have it back in Sourcing Cockpit in SRM - you'll just need to start the report BBP_GET_STATUS_2 with following parameter.

Actually, this report must be planned as a periodical job in your system.

Regards

K

Former Member
0 Kudos

On the portal if the buyers selects 4 lines to source and then begins the process of creating the PO and then decides to remove one line then that line item is not available on the buyers worklist automatically - they have to call us and we run a program to put the one item back on buyers worklist for sourcing. I was wondering if there is a better way.

ricardo_cavedini
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am not sure in which step of sourcing cockpit your users are removing the items. If it is after PO is created, SRM would send the items back to sourcing automatically, based on execution of BBP_GET_STATUS_2.

However, if they are removing this in step 2 or 3 of sourcing cockpit, they should use the "remove" button, available in sourcing cockpit itself. Then, requirements will go back to step 1.

Regards,

Ricardo